RADUNO 2021! Finalmente! Oasi Olimpia - Cassano d'Adda!

PescaNetwork.it il sito di riferimento sulla Pesca Sportiva. Tutte le informazioni su: Tecniche, Itinerari, Attrezzature, Documenti e News sulla Pesca. - - -

Foto

Flyfishing question foreign fisherman :)

• Please log in to reply
4 risposte a questo topic

#1 topus12

topus12

Utente registrato

• Utenti
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 Post:
  • Tecnica: flyfishing

Postato 22 March 2015 - 12:12 PM

Hi everyone!

My name is Piotr, and I came to Italy from Poland just 3weeks ago . Im a student, who is crazy with fishing. Sorry that Im not writing in italian, Im learning but to do it  best I need time.

My favourite method is flyfishing, I live in Pisa, and I want to flyfishing around.

Is there anyone who can recommend me a river to flyfishing with easy transport ( for exmple: by train directly  to river) ?
I saw on the map  that Serchio  fiume is the river with brown trout. Also  Zambra di Calci is a creek but there is a registration on webside which doesnt work.

I dont know how is in Italy, but in Poland usually troutfisherman never say a good place to fish, but I need just a place with nice view and clear water, just to enjoy a climate and atmosphere of mountain river :) I dont have to catch a fish :) Please understand a person who is  crazy with fishing :D.

If you help me, i can be your guide in polish rivers :).

Ive got licence for fishing in italian waters. :)

Thank you in advance if any one could help me !

Greetings ! 

#2 Indro

Indro

Fly Fishing Padawan

• Gold Member
  • 2087 Post:
  • LocalitàCologno Monzese
  • Tecnica: Pesca con la Mosca

Postato 23 March 2015 - 09:02 AM

Hi there Piotr, welcome in Italy ;)

i'm Andrea and i'm crazy for flyfishing too :D but I live in Milan and I dont know the rivers near Pisa, so I cant help you directly.

however I send u a private message with links of some great flyfishing clubs in Tuscany. There, You can find more informations about tuscan rivers. :)

If you come in the north of Italy, in Lombardy,  we can fishing in wonderful rivers as such as Adda, Brembo, Serio!

Cya!

La pesca a Mosca è un capolavoro dell’inventiva umana. (cit.)
Ampiamente favorevole al CbcR: Cresci bene che Ripasso

#3 linuz

linuz

Admin

• Amministratori
  • 15461 Post:
  • LocalitàLago Maggiore - Stresa
  • Tecnica: spinning
  • Anno di nascita:1978

Postato 23 March 2015 - 10:12 AM

Hi topus,

welcome on PescaNetwork :)

We'd like to read something more about you (maybe in italian?) :)

Please, introduce a bit yourself here: http://www.pescanetw...uto-presentati/

"They say you forget your troubles on a trout stream, but that's not quite it. What happens is that you begin to see where your troubles fit into the grand scheme of things, and suddenly they're just not such a big deal anymore."
John Gierach

#4 AntonioZZZ

AntonioZZZ

Utente registrato

• Utenti registrati
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1165 Post:
  • LocalitàRoma
  • Tecnica: Mosca, Spinning

Postato 23 March 2015 - 13:57 PM

the aniene river is just by the vicovaro-mandela train station. but I think it's a long trip to get there (close to rome).

by the way i helpd you, so now you'll have to help me in poland..

:-)

just kidding

29 anni
Luogo di pesca Roma e Frusinate

#5 Guest_babbogabri_*

Guest_babbogabri_*
  • Ospiti

Postato 06 April 2015 - 13:10 PM

Hi Piotr, so, how you're doing in Italy?  ;)

The Serchio river is perfect for flyfishing and spinning too, if you looking for trouts that's the right river  :-)

Near the Serchio river you'll find the Lima river too, another great water for troutfishing.

I don't know if you can find an easy transport from Pisa to some city near the rivers I mentioned above but I guess yes, just have a look using googlemaps I think it will be easy  ;)  :hallo:

Ciao

Questo post è stato modificato da babbogabri: 06 April 2015 - 13:10 PM

0 utenti stanno leggendo questo topic

0 utenti, 0 ospiti, 0 utenti anonimi